Macey's is now at your finger tips
Introducing the new Macey's mobile app
We now have an app that is integrated with all of the great updates we’ve made to our website and ad experience. Here’s what you’ll find in the app:
- The app introduces a highly simplified and useful tool for you to easily plan your shopping trip. You can quickly browse ads, digital coupons, recipes and create lists before you go to the store.
- The rewards experience is native to the app and provides shoppers with a highly visual, gamified experience that is much easier to use and understand.
- Shoppers can easily create accounts, manage their customer information and keep it current from within the app experience.
- With the introduction of “my home store” functionality, you are always presented with your location specific weekly ad.
- Digital ads can be browsed and items can be easily added to the shopping list with a simple tap of the finger.
- Shoppers can easily add entire recipes or separate ingredients to their shopping list.
- We have organized the digital coupons into categories to allow for easier browsing. We’ve also included a “clipped” category at the top to quickly see the coupons you’ve clipped.
- App notifications allow stores to notify shoppers about special events, promotions, and other relevant updates.
Apps We Love
SavingStar is a free service to help you easily save money on your groceries.
Earn cash back when you shop at your local grocery store – with nothing to clip or print. You can redeem grocery offers by linking them to your Perks account or by submitting a picture of your receipt. SavingStar automatically adds the value of each offer you redeem into your SavingStar account, which you can cash out to your bank, PayPal, or Upromise account, or to a gift card for Starbucks, iTunes, or AMC Theatres. You can also donate to the charity American Forests to help plant trees.
Each week we have new offers available on your favorite brands, plus an offer to save on a fresh produce item.
As the largest consumer technology, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. You can simply take a photo of your receipt, link a loyalty card, or use mobile in-app purchases.
Get Paid Just For Walking Around the Store.
Earn wallet credits and get coupons just for tapping on the ads that appear in the Shopper Radar app when you walk through the store.
Start Earning Money Today
Download Shopper Radar
Download the Shopper Radar app for iOS or Android or text* RADAR to 33733. It's free.
Create a Shopper Radar account
Provide the necessary information in the app; name, phone, email, store location. If you already have a store rewards account use the same email and phone number.
Enable Bluetooth and Location Services on your device
Make sure Bluetooth and Location Services are enabled so you can earn wallet credits and get coupons while you shop. Both can be activated in your phone settings.
Open the Shopper Radar app when you're in the store. Pay attention, you don't want to miss the offers that pop up.
Earn money. Save Money.
Earn wallet credits and get coupons just for tapping on the ads that appear in the Shopper Radar app when you walk through the store. You can use your store credits immediately or save them for a future purchase; just make sure you make a purchase of some kind the day you earn the credits.
With the SKIP app, you scan your own groceries as you shop and then SKIP the checkout line. After a quick audit at the SKIP lane, you are on your way. Plus, with SKIP you always know what you are spending by watching your cart total add up on screen as you shop.